Cartridge Error 0x61011bed in HP Printers is a typical faulty cartridge error. Get connected with HP Printer Support Number 1-800-610-6962 for immediate HP Printer Help. You need to Fix HP Printer cartridge Error 0x61011bed to resume your printing work as early possible. This is one of the most common HP Printer errors. Due to this error, the cartridges are affected mainly. When you try to change the printer’s cartridge, you might get this error.
There are numerous other reasons in the behind of this error to arise. If the contact cartridges are blocked, this error may additionally bug you. aside from that, there is another minor cause at the behind of this issue. Out of Paper issue is some other cause boosts such errors. Due to this error, your device may additionally stop working for some time.
Efficacious Solutions to Resolve HP Printer cartridge Error 0x61011bed:
To resume your printing work, you need to fix this error in lesser time viable. Here you can locate the only approaches to deal with this error on your personal. Visit our HP Printer Tech Support Services to get to the roots of the mistake.
Solution1: Resetting of the Device
- First of all, you need to remove all the power cables from the wall outlet and from the back of the printer. Do it without turning off your printer.
- Next you need to wait for 30 seconds before plugging back the power cords.
- It the device does not turn on automatically, use the power button to turn it on.
- Finally check the error if it still persists or not.
Solution2: Check for Paper issue and Reload it
- First of all, you need to replace all the damaged papers and replace them with same size and same type of papers.
- Align the edges by clicking on the stack of the paper on the flat surface.
- Maintain at least 10 papers in the stack. Do not congest it with more than 25 papers.
- Insert the paper stack and push it into the device carefully.
- Finally try to print again.
Solution3: Adjust the Paper Settings in the Print Driver
- Make sure the paper settings in the print driver are compatible to the paper settings in the paper trays.
- Next you need to open the print document to access it.
- Now click on the File icon followed by selecting the print option.
- Click on Properties and a “The product Properties dialog box” will open.
- Tab on ‘Paper/Quality” icon followed by selecting the appropriate paper size from the “drop-down” menu list.
- Select an appropriate type of paper from the drop-down menu.
- Finally click on OK button followed by selecting “OK” icon to print the document.
Solution 4: Cleaning of the Rollers
- First of all, you need to turn the printer off followed by unplugging the power cords.
- Next, open the access door to manage the rollers.
- After opening the access door, clean all the rubber rollers using a soft cotton cloth.
- Clean all of the paper rollers in the input tray with soft cotton.
- Close the access door and plug back all the power cords on the rear side of the printer.
- Finally, try to print again and check the error.
Dial HP Printer Repair Service Number for World-class Solutions:
Get in touch with HP Printer Customer Service Number to have instantaneous troubleshooting solutions. We are group of very productive and expert specialists accessible 24*7. We mean to convey easy to understand administrations at lesser costs conceivable. Being a conspicuous tech specialist co-op, we make client content with world class arrangements. hence dial the toll free number at any adaptable hour and get composed solutions.