Canon printers are best in the world when it comes to manufacturing superior quality printing in any format. But you have every right to be utterly frustrated when a random error message pops up and holds your work, especially when you need to meet a deadline. “Waste tank filled” error code is a nightmare for all Canon users and makes you think that you have no better option other than replacing your old printer. Save your bucks and opt for support service to resolve the issue. Your search for “Fix Canon Printer Waste Tank Filled Error Message” ends with us.
There are secret steps of recovery that your printer company doesn’t want to reveal. For printer related guidance or additional query, call our experts at the toll-free number.
How to Fix Canon Printer Waste Tank Filled Error Message:
- While pressing the resume/cancel button on the machine, press and hold the power button for a few seconds. The LED indicator will turn green.
- Release only the resume/cancel switch.
- Again holding the power button, press twice the resume/cancel button. The lights will alternately blink orange and green.
- After menu selection, press power button. The lights will be green to indicate function of the process
- If your machine is turned off, then the process is accomplished.
Call us for Expert Guidance:
The steps can be confusing at first, and you might miss the desired result by incorrect attempts. Do not take such risks if you are doing it for the first time. Take the help of our experts who will provide you with the right guidance to resolve Canon error. Don’t hesitate to contact Canon Support at our toll-free number +1-800-610-6962