Epson Error Code 0x97 is one of the generally encountered errors for the millions of users. It pops most of the times on printer or MacBook Pro. Such error occurs due to internal hardware issues & damages the motherboard. There isn’t a permanent solution except getting a replacement or for repair. There are some workarounds for such error but you can fix it well with the help of techies.
The Epson printer models like wf-3640, wf-3620, wf-4630, 7610 generally pop such error. If you face this error then you don’t need to go here or there. All you need to do is to make a connection with tech-savvy experts.
Resolutions to Fix Epson Error code 0x97 MacBook Pro:
Here I am going to line up the resolutions to fix Epson error code 0x97 MacBook Pro. You need to execute it one-by-one:
Resolution 1: Come Up To Unplug Your Printer and Then Plug It Ahead
Sometimes, residual current causes this error. Steps to go to fix such error are:
- At the very start, you need to open your Epson printer casing.
- Check if there is any jammed paper or debris or not. If you get any of its then remove it
- Further, remove all printing cartridges.
- After that, disconnect your power cable and the USB cables.
- When you unplug or disconnect your Epson printer, then press the “Power” button. Doing it will discharge the extra current of your printer.
- Then, reconnect all the USB cables or USB ports.
- Switch the power cable on.
- Switch your Epson printer on and then recheck for this error.
Resolution 2: Check if the Tissues are Wet or Not
Sometimes extra inking around head sprayer causes such error. Thus, addressing that extra ink with a wet tissue will resolve the same problem.
Steps to go are:
- Switch off your printer.
- Then, open the Epson printer casing.
- Take a wet tissue with the warm water.
- Further, move the printer’s head to the center.
- You need to put these tissues in the head cleaning mechanic pad.
- After that, you need to move the printer head to the parking spot.
- You need to wait for a few minutes.
- Remove the tissue and the close all the opening windows or things.
- Further, you need to turn on the Epson printer.
- Check if the same error is still fixed or not. Repeat the above resolution 2-3 times, if it doesn’t work out at the first try.
Resolution 3: Scan & Fix the Same Error
- At the very start, you need to download the 0x97 fix patch.
- Now, press the “Scan” button.
- Then, you need to hit on ‘Fix’ option.
- Finally, finish the repair process.
Let well-versed Epson Techies Fix Your Error in One Go
If the same error still persists then you need to make a move to connect well-versed techies. To do so, you need to get on your phone to dial the Epson Support. Once you dial the toll-free number, you will connect to well-versed techies. Then, techies will fix your issues step by step. If your case is easy then techie will try to fix it on the spot. And if the degree of difficulty of your case is high then your case will escalate to the senior tech support team.